Our Accountants take the time to explain all possible alternatives so our clients are able to make informed decisions as to the best structure for their organisation.
Within each of these structures we are able to identify useful tax planning and minimisation strategies that will substantially reduce liabilities and offer your business greater flexibility as it grows and expands.
As part of our service, we also provide clients with the opportunity to have a tax plan completed each financial year. Tax plans are usually conducted between March and June each year and involve reviewing your information for the financial year to date, estimating income and expenses for the remainder of the financial year and making recommendations on ways you can legally minimise your tax obligations.
Some tax minimisation strategies we may consider for you:
- Structuring the ownership of your assets tax effectively
- Salary sacrifice and/or salary packaging
- Managing super contributions within the caps
- Super contribution splitting strategies
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Maximising the CGT small business concessions
- Deferring income where possible
- Reviewing income received for any income received in advance
- Bringing forward expenditure that will be incurred in the foreseeable future
- Utilising Government incentives
- Farm Management Deposits
- Effective use of both income tax losses and capital losses
- Negative gearing opportunities
- Assessment of tax benefits on fixed asset acquisitions
Our business services and taxation accountants believe strongly that proactive tax advice is truly a value adding exercise.